Saturday, August 9, 2008

We camp

We are going camping tonight because Hy just found out that he has to go to California for 2 weeks on Tuesday. I have school in a week and unfortionately cant go. Im pretty busted up about it. SO we are going hog wild this weekend and are starting it off by camping. But before we go:

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. How he sings me the get out of bed song when I wont.
2. How he bandages me up after getting wounded at school
3. He would do anything for our little family.
4. The way he drives crazy so I will hold on to him.


Four jobs I’ve had:
1. World Traveling Nanny
2. Receptionist for Redrock Customs
3. Lab Assistant at HP Headquarters
4. Sous pastry chef for NK Tavi


Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Garden State
2. Igby goes Down
3. Love actually
4. Bride and Prejudice, yes BRIDE( its a bollywood movie.)


Four TV shows I watch:
1. So you think you can dance
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. Big Bang Theory
4. Ugly Betty


Four places I have been:
1. Nice, Aix-en-Provence, Saint Tropez, Marseille- France
2. Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Gaza Strip- Israel
3. Hawaii, Florida, New York I think all but 6 states.
4 Trinidad


Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Sarah
2. Rudee
3. Tifnasty
4. Jess and Erin


Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Indian: tandori Chicken, Aloo Nan, Kashmiri Nan, Fish Masala. YUM
2. Dessert, oh yeah. I make a killer Creme Brulee and Creme Caramel
3. Hyrums "heart attack" breakfast mash
4. Sweet Potato Mash

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Maori part of New Zealand
2. Anywhere in India
3. Greece
4. Turkey


Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Graduating on the Deans List from School
2. Going on a Graduation cruise
3. Making a massive 3 day Thanksgiving dinner like I do every year
4. Spending more time with my neph Jaxten

No comments: