Saturday, June 8, 2013

Inevitable...

I just finished writing a little post about how I was going to make this blog private and have only registered readers. But that seems like so much effort! So instead I am going to do things the simple way! IF you read this blog, and I know that not many people do, just let me know! I will be changing the name of the blog so HyandKenzi.blogspot.com will no longer be mine! I love this blog and everything that has been put on here. I just don't need random creepers from India and Germany in my what nots!

I love sharing our little family with my big family and friends. Even people from my hometown or college. I am just looking to cut out some of the world!

So in about a week or so, or whenever I have two free hands again, I am going to be changing the name! I will be sending it out into the depths of the interweb with the hopes that this change will be enough to shoo away some of the population! So: send me a text, write me an email, get a hold of me on facebook.... how ever we normally communicate and I will let you know the name!

Thanks

Kenzi!

No comments: