Sunday, July 20, 2008
Decorating
We are redecorating our house and it is turning out to be a lot of work. Jut got done painting it two wonderful mediterranean colors. Bought some rediculous expensive furniture. Carpets cleaned. My goodness. My mom and grandma are coming to visit this coming saturday, so I have a lot of other decorating to get done too. Plus school. Plus my birthday celebration. And also I am making a fabulous 3 tiered cake all week. Rolled Fondant, ganache writing, pastillage. All the classics. Henna theme. Black ribbon. Can you imagine it all? My girlfriend Jamie and I are going to be working on it all week together. Im really excited and thankful for her help. Its going to take about 20 hours of work to get this baby done by Friday. Ive got a lot on my plate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment