Sunday, May 13, 2012
This week...
Hy and I have just been working a bunch and spending lots of time outside getting some actual sunshine! We have been spending nearly every Sunday going out to breakfast followed by a trip out to the orchard house. The dogs love it and I love the riding lawn mower.
Haha look how tired my boy is!
Working on our gardens like always
Getting my cook on
That salad is a mesclun mix with blue cheese, gruyere, pecorino romano, and a spicy apricot vinigrette. The steak is a pin wheel with sun dried tomatoes, feta, and basil. It was totally tasty.
Yes I love my dogs like children.
This cake is chocolate filled with pastry cream, strawberries, and black berries. Vanilla Buttercream and chocolate ganache.
This cake is yellow filled with two layers of coconut buttercream and one layer of mango buttercream. External cocout buttercream and toasted coconut.
We saw the new Jonny Depp Movie this weekend and it was totally cheesy and hilarious and we had a great time. I think that is it! Have a great week everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment