Hyrum and I have been working our butts off lately and tomorrow we are heading into the middle of the woods for two nights of camping with a group of our good friends! I have to work all day tomorrow but Hy and all the men folk will have it set up for us by then! Hyrum is actually checking our air mattress for leaks while I sit in the middle of it!
Lots of pictures when we get back into town!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am in love with these things right now!
I am totally in love with the Vegan Spelt Chocolate chip cookies that we make at the Dessert Tray! They aren't something we bake off every day so when we have some they are almost every one's favorite! Especially my favorite vegan, the only vegan I know, Beth. They are undeniably good!

I am loving these cupcakes, and when I invite everyone over for movie night I am going to make them!

And I am so in love with this cake! Go Robin!

Tomorrow is Saturday, which is my most favorite day at work! The orders are bigger and everything is a lot more busy! It is such a blast!
I have to say that I am absolutely loving this room design! And if I didn't already love the way I decorated my living room then I would totally do it! Maybe when we buy a house!

Now I am off to go help Hy get camping gear ready!
1 comment:
What a terrific list!
Have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!
Post a Comment