Monday, May 25, 2009

Call it Spring

Between work and everything else, we have been enjoying a lot of time outside with the puppy! It has been such great weather lately, perfectly warm. We have been taking lots of long drives in the new car.

Hy took it to the shop today and got the windows tinted for me. Looks really good I think!


Before---





After---





(Cute right?)

-------------------------------------------

My favorite part of the afternoons is to go and lay out in the grass with Lily. She loves rolling around in the grass and I work on cake sketching. Its really nice and relaxing.



The big pansies I bought this year, but the miniature pansies I cultivated last year! Cute stuff.



I love our house in the spring, its really fun to let Lily go nuts in our big yards!



Look at that face! haha


* I have to brag for a second! FINALLY my car is cleaner than Hucks massive truck. With our old car this never happened! haha.



Spring Loving



P.s. Mom that big bush is finally starting to bloom, of course AFTER you left! haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that your dog does what mine does in the grass! Lola will do the snake... on her back but skoot all over our front lawn! ha ha, too cute. I'm diggin your new ride too!

Matt and Cody said...

We miss the grand doggy, video made it worse. Too Cute!